“Aspiring to Excellence”
26th September 2018
St Anne's College
This engaging but relaxed meeting is now in its tenth year. It will
include a mixture of plenary sessions, interactive sessions and debates.
It aims to bring together medical educators for discussion of both
practical and theoretical aspects of medical training.
- Prof Roger Kneebone, Professor of Surgical Education and Engagement Science, Imperial College London
- Dr Daniele Bryden, Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine andHonorary Senior Lecturer, University of Sheffield
- Dr Helen Higham, Consultant Anaesthetists and Medical Director ofthe OxSTaR Centre, University of Oxford
- Prof Chris McManus, Professor of Psychology and Medical Education,University College London
- Dr Denis O’Leary, Consultant Psychiatrist and Member of the ThamesValley Professional Support Unit
- Prof Brian Angus, Clinical Tutor in Medicine, University of Oxford
- Prof Marion Lynch, Deputy Medical Director NHS England South and Visiting Professor, University of West London
- Dr Catherine Swales, Associate Director of Clinical Studies,University of Oxford